Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Vintage Lace

Awwwwww,  I LOVE this bundle of vintage lace I found on Ebay. For just 20 bucks, I got four pounds of glorious, frilly, girly lace in shades of cream, ecru, white, and tan. I was super excited when I received this huge lot of lace!! When I found out the substitute mail carrier had delivered it to the wrong house, I was not happy. Thankfully, she was kind enough to return to the wrong house, get my package and deliver it to ME : )

My 15-year old daughter, Sarah and I went through the lace together. She kept telling me to just dump it out but I found it much more gratifying to pull out each piece of lace one at a time.
I ended up dumping it out later so I could take a photo.

I can't wait to show you my new Victorian bonnet line for the shop : )

http://www.propshop.etsy.com

1 comment: