Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thanksgiving in Vermont

We went to Vermont for an after-Thanksgiving family reunion last Saturday. I'm not always able to make this yearly traditional event, but I was so happy to be able to attend. It was the first time Fred was meeting that part of my family and I was able to see a cousin I hadn't seen in over 20 years! The food was delicious, especially the homemade eclairs which Aunt Nancy made. She promised us the recipe so I can try to duplicate it. As soon as she gives it to me, I will post it here.  You won't even believe how scrumptious they are! My nephew Chris took some really nice photos of my mom so I thought I would show you. After the reunion, we went to Smuggler's Notch to spend the night in Fred's best friend's townhouse. Thank you Thomas and Ruthie. The entire weekend was pure heaven.



No comments:

Post a Comment